Android App Source
Cubes Live Wallpaper (Android, OpenGL ES 2.0)
Source code is located on github https://github.com/H21lab/Cubes-Live-Wallpaper
Cubes Live Wallpaper is live wallpaper application for Android 2.3.3 using the OpenGL ES 2.0, gravity, acceleration sensors and real time physics available on Google Play Market.
- Android SDK, Eclipse, Eclipse Android plugin is required. Please follow the official tutorial how to setup the environment.
- Than import the project into Eclipse.
- Cubes are actually spheres. The source include balls elastic collision
- Only last rotation apply to objects. The rotation matrix are not yet multiplied
- The energy of objects is not shared between rotation and translation movement. Rotation can't cause movement after impact.
Android texture: Portion of this application (Android texture) is reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
GLWallpaperService: Livewallpaper supports OpenGL ES 2.0 thanks to Robert Green's GLWallpaperService.